Fun Family Activities in Phoenix
Phoenix is a great place to live and raise a family. The cost of living is 5% less than the national average, the city has affordable homes, great neighborhoods, great school districts and beautiful weather. They city is also proud of its museums, attractions, and cultural sights to visit whether you’re a tourist or if you live here.
If you want to take advantage of some of the best places to visit in and around Phoenix with your family, here is a list of ideas:
- Check out the world’s largest outdoor desert plant collection at the Desert Botanical Garden.
- Wildlife World Zoo with 1,300 rare and exotic mammals, fish, and reptiles.
- Cool off at the city’s largest Wet ‘N’ Wild water park.
- Revisit Arizona’s territorial days at the Pioneer Living History Village.
- Visit the Phoenix Zoo and see 1,200 animals in their habitats.
- Children’s Museum of Phoenix with 300 hands-on play experiences.
- Arizona Science Center of 300 interactive exhibits including a planetarium.