Give Meaningful Gifts
Can’t decide what to get? Try the Four Gift Rule. This guide simplifies gift giving because it allows you to give a meaningful gift.
Still struggling to find the perfect gift? Consider the recipient’s current life circumstances and a gift that goes accordingly. For example, has he or she just moved? A gift card to a home improvement store, home decorating store, or gardening supplies store may be appropriate. Maybe your friend or relative started a new job. In this case, look for some new work clothes or a new computer bag. Is the recipient a college student? Give them something a dorm room living related gift like a personal coffee maker or restaurant gift card – one can only eat so many Ramen Noodles.
On a budget? Homemade gifts are a perfectly gratifying way to show your appreciation for someone. Check out this helpful site with lots of holiday DIY gift ideas!
If you’re looking for a fun and creative gift, look no further than a Mason jar full of fun goodies! There are so many different options to choose from — click here to find the best one to give to your friends and family! Some of our favorites include the Pamper Yourself Gift Jar. With the stress of the holidays, it’s nice to have a day to oneself. Give the gift of relaxation with a Mason jar filled with bath and body items such as shower gel, body scrub, moisturizer, lip balm, exfoliator scrub, and nail care. We also love the White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge in a jar! Satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth with this festive treat!
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk, to be use separately
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 cups candy cane Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Red food coloring and crushed candy canes
- Heat together the white chocolate chips with one of sweetened condensed milk cans over medium in a saucepan,
- In another saucepan, mix together the second can of sweetened condensed milk and the Hersey candy cane kisses.
- Stir each mixture until completely melted
- Squeeze drops of red food coloring to the batch with candy canes, which differentiates the different layers of white chocolate and peppermint when in the jar
- Once mixtures are done cooking, layer the white chocolate fudge and the peppermint fudge in the Mason jars until almost at the brim
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top
- Let chill for half an hour