Interested in a win-win, long-term relationship? At Invitation Homes, we couldn’t prepare and maintain 80,000 homes in 16 markets across the U.S. without you. Great partners are hard to find. We’re glad you found us.
Our volume and density means you can do a lot of work in a limited geographic area.
As the nation’s leading home-leasing company, we offer a predictable work flow.
Spend less time bidding and more time earning thanks to our fair, fixed pricing.
Because you deserve to be paid quickly, we offer a streamlined payment process.
We’re the best at what we do. So we only want to partner with the best. Our Vendor Code of Conduct highlights our commitment to ethical business practices and regulatory compliance, and reflects our core company values.
All vendor partners are responsible for educating their representatives to ensure they understand and comply with these important facets of our Code:
• Conflicts of Interest
• Technician Background Checks
• Environmental Health & Safety
• Labor & Human Rights
• Financial Responsibility
Our partners are expected to comply with industry-standard requirements including:
• Proof of Insurance (General Liability, Commercial Auto, Umbrella and Worker’s Compensation)
• Criminal & Sex Offender background check on Principal of company
• Government watchlist review (OFAC, Money Laundering, and FBI & Terrorist watchlist)
• State/County License(s) if applicable
• Signed Vendor Agreement
• Signed Vendor Code of Conduct
• Supplier Diversity certification recognition including, but not limited to Minority Business Enterprise (“MBE”), Women Business Enterprise (“WBE”), and Service-Disabled Veteran (“SDV”)
Please note: We partner with third-party companies specializing in vendor compliance to make sure initial requirements are met and to track expiration dates (so everything stays current).