Maintaining Your Home
From proactive service visits to emergency maintenance, Invitation Homes provides the highest level of service to our residents. As an Invitation Homes resident, you have control of your maintenance requests. Visit the Maintenance Portal to:
- Request a repair or maintenance service
- Track and access your home maintenance services 24/7
- Access your maintenance service history
- Use the digital ‘Fridge List’ to keep track of minor maintenance requests for your next ProCare visit
- Rate and provide feedback on your completed service
This button will direct you to the maintenance portal. Your username is the email address you provided to Invitation Homes. If you previously accessed the online maintenance portal, click the “Forgot Your Password” link to create a new password. If this doesn’t work, please create a new account. If you are creating a new account, click the “Don’t have an account? Sign up” link under the login box. For urgent issues, call your local maintenance number found on the Contact Us page; do not use the online option. Learn more about how to use the maintenance portal to manage your “Fridge List” and submit service requests.
In addition to emergency maintenance requests, Invitation Homes provides ProCare Service. ProCare Service starts before you walk in the door with our multi-point home inspection and continues throughout your lease. Learn more about our ProCare Services here.
Common Household Fixes
If you’re experiencing simple maintenance issues, we’ve provided a few videos to help you resolve the problem.
- How to Replace or Prevent Clogged Toilets
- How to Prevent and Fix a Clogged Garbage Disposal
- How to Replace Your Air Conditioner Filter
- How to Fix Outlets That Don’t Work
- See More How-To Maintenance Videos >>
Resident Home Care Responsibilities
When it comes to your home’s maintenance, we’re in this together. Invitation Homes will resolve your home’s major maintenance issues. And although our ProCare Service and maintenance requests cover much of your home’s maintenance, you also have resident responsibilities. See more resident responsibility information.